Design Codes And Practices Used in PEB Construction
US Design Codes
Design Codes And Practices – The PEB Metal Implements The Building Design Codes.PEB Metal engineering team complies with USA’s latest applicable design and building codes for the design and fabrication of its products. PEB Metal is proud to be using design and detailing software that is developed and sold by “Metal Building Software” (MBS), a USA based company that specializes in one product only, software for the design and drafting of PEB’s.
- American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC)
– Steel Construction Manual
- American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI)
– Cold Formed Steel Design Manual
- American Welding Society (AWS)
– Structural Welding Code – Steel AWS D1.1/D1.1M
US Building Codes
Applicable Design & Building Codes :-MBMA is not a building Code, It is worldwide recognised standart for the design and Manufacture of PEB’s
IBC is a international Building Code in the USA. PEB-Metal will only use this code if it is specifically manufactured by a customer or if it is specified in the tender document.
Metal Building Manufacturers Association
– Metal Building System Manual – 2006 Edition